Our Magnesium Stearate is a very fine, high purity, low ash, non caking product which is specially customised to meet the requirements of Pharmaceutical industry. It is most widely used as a lubricating agent in tablet manufacturing.
- Magnesium Stearate is primarily used as a lubricant in capsule and tablet manufacturing
- Magnesium stearate is used as an anti-caking agent in applications in which a free flowing final product is desired, such as aerosols and cosmetic powders
- Magnesium stearate is also used as anti caking agent in Food industry
- Thermostable Magnesium Stearate is used as lubricant and release agent in the processing of thermoplastics and thermosets
- Magnesium stearate is also used as a lubricant in ABS injection moulding compounds
- Magnesium stearate can also be used as a dusting agent to prevent surface tackiness in rubber products, and as a flattening agent for paints, varnishes and lacquers
- Magnesium stearate is suitable for use in food packaging applications in accordance with many FDA Code of Regulations